GentleTouch: Sensitive Skin Expert Training for Rosacea and Dermatitis
- Date: June 19
- Time: 10:00am - 01:30pm
- Location: Training Centre
- Address: Unit 20 Donabate Town Centre, K36 C573 Donabate
- Cost: € 20.00
Sensitive Skin Expert Training for Rosacea and Dermatitis
Sensitive Skin – new generation cosmeceutical products for comprehensive restoration and strengthening of skin immunity.
Comprehensive training is focused on:
- From sensitive to normal: prevention and support, emergency care, desensitization, fast recovery
- Special care for skin prone to Couperose and Rosacea, Atopic Dermatitis, Neurodermatitis
- Comprehensive anti-ageing action
Sensitive skin treatments involve a range of therapies and products aimed at soothing and protecting delicate or reactive skin. Training for sensitive skin treatments typically involves a combination of theoretical knowledge and practical experience.
Theoretical knowledge includes an understanding of the various types of sensitive skin, their causes and symptoms, and the different treatment options available. Learning about the ingredients and formulations used in skincare products, as well as their potential effects on the skin.
The practical experience involves hands-on training in performing sensitive skin treatments. This may include learning how to perform skin assessments and consultations, as well as how to select and apply appropriate products and techniques for each individual client.